Cocaine Defense Lawyers in Cleveland
Arrested on Cocaine Charges? Call (216) 220-6776 Immediately.
Have you been arrested on cocaine charges? In Ohio, cocaine possession is prosecuted as a felony offense, and depending on the quantity of the drug involved, you could be facing anywhere from fifth degree to first-degree felony charges.
At Henderson, Mokhtari & Weatherly, we have helped thousands of clients, many of whom were facing cocaine-related charges. We bring 75+ years of combined experience to the table, and we are available 24/7 for our clients.
If you are facing cocaine charges, schedule a free case evaluation with our team!
Reasons Clients Choose Us
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Order of Barristers – National Honor Recognizing Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Avvo Clients' Choice Award (2014 & 2015)
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
Cocaine Possession in Ohio
Cocaine is a powerful stimulant derived from coca plant leaves on a plant that is native to South America. This substance produces a short period of energy, talkativeness, and euphoria. In its powdered form, it can be dissolved in water, snorted, or injected directly into a person's bloodstream. Crack, which is also a form of cocaine, can be smoked.
In Ohio, possession of cocaine is criminalized under Section 2925.11 of the Ohio Revised Code. Under §2925.11(A), it is illegal to knowingly obtain, possess, or use a controlled substance, including cocaine. Cocaine possession can be charged as a first, second, third, fourth, or fifth-degree felony in Ohio.
- 5 to 8 grams of cocaine: felony of the fourth degree
- Over 10 grams, but less than 20 grams: felony of the third degree
- Over 20 grams, but less than 27 grams: felony of the second degree
- Over 27 grams, but less than 100 grams: felony of the first degree
We're Ready to Defend You. Call Today for a Free Consultation.
In the face of felony charges, you do not want to risk your future or your freedom. If you want to protect your rights and your future, contact our office to schedule a free case evaluation with a Cleveland criminal defense attorney from our firm.
We are on your side, and we can provide you with the dedicated legal representation you need and deserve. Our goal is to tailor a defense strategy that is aimed at achieving the best possible case results.
We always give our clients the hard-hitting defense representation their situation demands. Don't give the prosecution the satisfaction of hiring a weak defense – your future hinges on having an aggressive and skilled trial attorney fighting in your corner.
Contact our Cleveland drug crimes attorneys immediately to schedule your free consultation.
- 75+ Years of Combined Experience
- A Team-Oriented Approach
- Available 24/7 for Our Clients
- Unmatched Work Ethic & Passion for Winning